Sunday, April 3, 2011

Art is relative...71/365

My girls took an art class and they really enjoyed it. It was just a one time thing, however, since the art studio was going to have an art show the girls were allowed to admit their work to the show. This is them at the reception, each one standing by their own pieces. Let me tell you, I was so proud of these two, and so amazed at the great job they had done. They both did some awesome stuff. Even now as I look at them I am grinning ear to ear.
Thank you Lord for these girls You have blessed me with. They have talents within that I could have never foretold, and I know that this is just the beginning. I am blessed by just being their mother. You, Father, remind me of that daily.

I love you girls, and am proud of everything you do.


love,

mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment