Saturday, April 23, 2011

....90-93/365

I am trying to get back on track ya'll. Yes I have taken a picture everyday, but I have fallen behind in posting those pics, which I feel is kinda taking away from 365 just a bit. So, in an effort to get back on track I am going on a posting binge right now. I am only about 9 days behind so this should be fairly quick and easy.


The girls made a new friend at the park. "Mr. Dubbs"

I was shocked Sid held him without hesitation.


Of course this one is never scared.


And this is my little cowboy. He had been talking about pony rides all week at his school, so when the day finally came he was so ready. :)


Saturday fun...

And this last one is a picture of my first large scale sale. Love Rain goes big, 37x40 to be exact. I'm a little jealous, I want one this big to put in my bed room.




Now, on to posting palooza part 2...

{j}

No comments:

Post a Comment