Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tha Chicks....59/365

To be a part of "Tha Chicks" you gotta be a hard core biker, you gotta be ride or die for the crew, and you gotta be ready to roll out on a moments notice. Oh, and one other small detail...you have to be a mommy. ;) Haha! Some hard core chicks are we huh, when first of all there are only 3 of us, and 2/3rds of the group is looking for seats to attach to the bike for our babies! Yeah its funny I know. But hey, we are a group, and my cousin, myself and a friend are the founding members. I actually took a picture with each of us standing by the bikes, but it wasn't my favorite ( you know how I am about my own picture) so this will have to do. But I kind of think of our crew as something that may grow into some sort of sisterhood with our children telling stories and looking back at our pictures reminiscing about their bad ol' biker mamas.

p.s. Us mamas are the chicks and the kids are the chicklets. Cute I know!! Ok, don't laugh too hard at me, or I might just have to cut ya. (just kidding...)


j

No comments:

Post a Comment