Sunday, March 13, 2011

First grade field trip...53/365

Last week me and my girl went on a class field trip to the zoo. It was so much fun! It had been a couple of years since the last time I went to a zoo so it was nice to hang out for a while amongst the animals.

This reminds me of the Lion King...








This dude right here was somethin else. He really did look like he understood everything that was going on and was not impressed. His hand on his hip, leanin' to the side. He was definitely ganster.

Then I took this picture of Sid. After me taking pictures of her and her classmates all day she exasperatedly asked me "Mom, why do you want to take my picture?" And I replied "Because I want to remember this day and remember you exactly how you are today. So that way when I am a grandma and I have forgotten alot of things I can pull this picture out and remember my little Sid-a-lid." She was happy with that answer and gladly gave me the camera love I had been looking for.


Thank you Sid for the memories, and letting this old mama hang with you and your class. I really had a great time. You make me smile...


Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment