Monday, March 7, 2011

Romantic....48/365

There is something about this picture in it's entirety that I find very romantic. It's not just the flower, although that alone is very beautiful. To me it feels like something else.

Last week I was walking the kids home from school when I walked upon this scene, and I had to stop and take a picture. There was no one around, it was just the flower stuck in the door, no note attached. It seemed so sweet to me that someone left a flower for their love to say something like thank you, I love you, I was thinking about you, can't wait to see you. I was here. I don't know call me crazy, call me a love bug, but I adore all the things that this could mean. Of course then again it could mean something way off of what I think. It could be a stalker saying hey I see you (in a creepy voice)... Whatever the meaning I like to believe it's love...and I'm sticking to that story. Happy love on a Monday.



love,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment