Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sid-A-Lid

One good guess as to who turned six last week.



Yeah that's right baby girl No. 2 had her party last weekend. There were balloons everywhere, kids everywhere, and enough cake to bless an army.
I made a castle cake, and I must say I was pretty proud of myself for pullin this one off. I wasn't too happy with it the night before, I even had a backup plan to run and get a cake if this one didn't turn out. But after sleeping on it and then trying again in the a.m. it didn't turn out tooooo shabby.



It tasted good too.
We played pin the crown on the princess and then everyone took their turn hitting the unicorn pinata. Yes, we did a pinata in the house. And no, no one was hit in the process.



Not too many pics of this party, it was just so fast paced, and before I knew it, it was over.



Here is your girl rockin her new press on princess nails....She is something else.



Sid, I love you more than life. I can't wait to see the path God has choosen for you, I can't even begin to imagine what you will be. The world is yours, and you are so special, we are truly bless to have you in ours. I love you baby. Love always...Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment