Thursday, November 5, 2009

Holiday Cards

For the last couple of years I have been trying to get a good picture of my family so that we can make and send out our own personal Christmas cards. To me, personal cards are so cute, and well, personal. So I figure "hey, I am a photographer, I should be able to make this happen". I mean why can't we, the Renville's, have our own cute little card. Well, rather than go into detail about how each attempt so far has failed miserably, let's just try to be positive this year and say "third time is a charm". Right??? Well you guys, it has to be, because I am determined more than ever to get this right. I am going to start early, plan a day, get everyone dressed, and we WILL return with a nice family photo. Oh yes.... yes we will. I'm just sayin', I don't want to have to turn into momzilla on anyone. dun...dun....dunnnnn....



**If you are thinking ahead like me and want to have a personal photo for your christmas cards, start early, and start now. j'Marie is now scheduling appointments for your holdiday family portraits.

Holla back!

~j

No comments:

Post a Comment