Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Holidaze

Phew! Halloween passed by in a whirlwind. Me running around crazy trying to be super mom and make all the kids' costumes, all the while planning the girls's birthday parties. I tell ya, the end of the year is always really hectic for me. It's like running a race and then sprinting the last half mile, and for me that means my mouth hanging open, me breathing all ragged and hard, and almost stumbling on my own feet... Yeah, it's like that ya'll. I am, however, very thankful for my life and all the people in it. I am truly blessed each day.


Up and Coming:
What's new with j'Marie you ask. Well I have been working on several things other than running the family race. Earlier this year I was selected by my local library to hold my own art gallery at 3 of their branches. When I got the news I was super super suuuuper excited! I mean I was screaming, jumping up and down, the kids were screaming jumping up and down, and then the dog (because he never likes to be left out) started running around in circles and barking up and down. It was priceless. So needless to say I have been hard at work getting my art work ready for my first show. I will let you know when that is coming up and when my opening party is.

For the Thanksgiving holiday I am so excited to be heading back to Cali to spend it among my peoples. I have a couple of shoots lined up for me there already so I will be blogging those when we get back.

In January my baby sister will be getting married. I am ultra excited about this too. This is the first time I will be in a wedding (besides my own) and I can't wait to be her lady in waiting. I sorta can't believe it, my baby sis is getting married, but I am very happy for her and Cody.

More big things in the work for next year that I can't quite mention yet, but I think change is coming....


And because my posts are just plain boring without a picture here is one of the kids on Halloween. I present to you a fairy, a military dude, a ballerina and Abbycadabby.






I hope your Halloween was as blessed mine. Until next time.... Be blessed.


♥ j

No comments:

Post a Comment