Saturday, July 23, 2011

Last Day...169/365

Well it finally came, the last day of our vacation, and boy did we go out in style. We went to Denver and spent the day at Elitch Gardens. We got wet at the water park, played some carnival games, and Joe even got me on a roller coaster. I don't even like roller coasters.... We had so much fun, I know it will be a day the kids will remember for quite some time.



Cousins....






Being up in the Ferris Wheel makes everything even more beautiful.













I had to go up in the bat ride with Sid. I was a little bit nervous, but it wasn't as bad as it looks. Or maybe that's just the way it looks to me.


The man had to try his hand at the hoop games.











Then we had to say goodbye to family.



It was a blessing to see these cousins running around like they had known each other forever, when they had sorta just met. They were like two peas in a pod. This makes me smile, everytime....


Weddings are a wonderful thing, they bring family together and remind us of what we have in one another. I love you all.




Staying in love....




*j

No comments:

Post a Comment