Saturday, July 23, 2011

The big day...167/365

Wedding day finally came! Even though the wedding wasn't until way later in the day, everything seemed to move at warp speed. And because I was the Maid of Honor I didn't get to hang out and take pictures all day long (like I would have liked to), I had to attend to my beloved sister. So here are just a few shots that I was able to get of the day.



























Juss, you were a most beautiful bride, and I thank you for blessing me by letting me be involved in your big day. I love you more than words, and just know that I think you deserve all the happiness in the world. I will always be there for you, ALWAYS, no matter what. You won't be able to get rid of me. I love you, love you, love you sister of mine.


Love,


j

No comments:

Post a Comment