Monday, January 31, 2011

Seussical Jr. 15/365

The girls were in a play this past weekend and man was it good! Now, I am not just saying that because my kids were in it. No, this production was very well directed, the costumes were on point, the stage set and everything were very well thought out and produced. I want to give a big shout out to all the kids that have been practicing since Novemeber and giving it their all. Your hard work and effort really showed. Thank you also to all the parents and teachers and PTA involved for making this something my kids and I will never forget!

We had to hurry and only got off a couple of pictures, this thing was big business, the girls had a total of 3 shows to do.






Olivia was so cute she was a "Who," from Whoville.
Sidney was a fish in McGilligot's Pool.


I was so sooo proud of my girls. They did such an awesome job. I think they both loved it so much that I am sure there will be more drama in their sights soon. ♥♥♥♥♥


O, and this is just because....
The light was just right and her smile was so bright...Gotta catch 'em when I see 'em. ;)



mom

No comments:

Post a Comment