Friday, January 14, 2011

I know it's a little late, but I wanted to share a couple of my new year's resolutions with you. I have decided that in order to better myself and keep my self accountable to growing in photography that I am going to start a 365 day project. Basically, I am committing myself to taking one photo a day for a whole year. Now, I have tried this before and have failed miserably. Meaning day four was the end. But this year I am going to be doing something a little bit differently with my 365, which leads me to another new years resolution. Grace. My 2nd new years resolution will be to allow myself some grace. Sometimes, I am my own worst critic (in photography), my worst cheerleader (in parenting), and my own worst enemy (in other things). I mean, lets be real, I am a working mother of 3, shouldn't I be allowed a little bit of grace in everything I do? So add a little bit of grace. As for my 365 project I am super excited to give this a try. Who knows, maybe at the end I will have a year's worth of memories that I can place in a book and share with generations to come. Won't you come on this 365 with me....starting tomorrow....lol. :) Gotta love it!





In His grace,
*j

No comments:

Post a Comment