Saturday, January 15, 2011

1/365

Ok, call me silly, but I didn't realize that with me doing a 365 project that I was going to have to up my postings on this blog!! I mean one a day for a whole year?!? That's alot of information. I am just going to let ya'll know right up front that I probably will not have one post a day....I'm just keepin it 100. It may be more like one every couple of days... or I don't know maybe even one every other day if I am being ambitious. We'll see. On another note (of the same tune) I did go ahead and get my project started today. Yay me.

I spent the better part of my morning painting prop sets. My girls are in a play this year through their school. It's called Seussical, and I am so excited about it, I think more so than they are. Anyway we parent volunteers were called upon to help paint the sets, and I loved it. Of course I love alot of things dealing with color. While, I don't have a picture of all of us working I did get a shot off of the paint, I was drawn to it like a moth to a flame. Then it got hot, I made a mess, and it was time to go. But at least I won't forget it. Thanks 365. Enjoy!




Till next time....


~j

No comments:

Post a Comment