Sunday, July 27, 2008

Senior 2009

Air Academy high school is in the house!!!! Charaia is my senior rep for Air Academy this 2008-2009 school year. Last sunday Charaia and I took some time and went to the west side of town for her photoshoot, we had alot of fun. Here, for Charaia, is a taste of what's to come...a few of my favorites....




You can't tell, but there were grasshoppers all in this field. Every time you took one step about 30 grasshoppers jumped in 30 different directions. It was pretty crazy. I just want to thank Charaia for braving the field with me, and showing off her glorious smile.




Girl, I think you are a beautifully blessed. I wish nothing but the best for you in your senior year. Have fun and enjoy, because college will be here all too soon. ; )

Love, Peace and Hair grease...
j

No comments:

Post a Comment