Tuesday, July 8, 2008

ANTM

Sometimes you just have to funk things up. Yesterday I got out my seamless paper backdrop (for the first time), and I decided to take some pictures of my big girl. Well she decided to model it up for me, and for the next 30 minutes America's Next Top Model was definitely in the building! I mean she worked it. She worked it from the top to the bottom, from this side to that...the girl has skill (as much skill as 6 yr old can have). Unfortunately I only have a couple of shots to post, because then came real life...mini me...the baby...the dog...dinner...you all know how it goes. But I promise you this, we will have many more ANTM sessions in the future. : ) Here are a couple of my favorites.

I like the processing on this one

The same picture, but in bw, I could not decide which one I liked better... What do you think??


I love the missing tooth.

I would say for sure I need more practice with the seamless paper, however I do think I am off to a good start.

Much love,

j

No comments:

Post a Comment