Monday, August 24, 2009

Shania {Senior 2010}

Shania is a sweetheart. She sought me out to take her senior pictures after seeing the pictures I took of her sister Charaia, who was a senior last year (see the sidebar 2008+July+Senior 2009). I had a fun time with this flute player from Air Academy. As we walked, we talked. We talked about the things she had planned for her future after high school, where she wanted to go, what she wanted to do, the shape she wanted her life to take. You see I love high school seniors. They are, in general, a funny species. They are young people that are at the beginning of "the rest of your life", and I love talking to them about what they are going to do with that life. Granted, half time they don't know, but hey it is always a good conversation starter. Anyway, Shania and I had fun walking around Old Colorado City looking for little nooks and crannies to post up in so that her pictures would come out great. I think we did a pretty good job...





















Shania, you are beautiful, and your future is so bright. I pray that the Lord will follow you where ever you go, and your footsteps would be blessed. Have an awesome senior year!
Much love,
*j

No comments:

Post a Comment