Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mia 2009

I had a date a few weekends ago. Mia called and said she wanted to spend some time together. I checked my calendar, we set a date, and I waited in great anticipation. The time came, and then this lovely lady came through to woo my lens. I love shooting Mia. In 2008 I did her senior portraits, and she was beautiful then. This time she wanted to build a modeling portfolio, and she was absolutely stunning. So, that's what we did. Here are some pictures from her session...























I always say that you have to "model" it up in front of the camera in order to get the results you want. Even if you don't feel like a model, and you are really quite shy. Don't worry, I am shy too. But if you want your pictures to look like you are the stuff, then it's ok, act like you are a star, and I gaurantee your light will shine. Own it.
Anyway, Mia, I had a wonderful time together. Call me anytime! Good luck in modeling. God bless.
love+peace
~j

No comments:

Post a Comment