Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

I just wanted to give a shout out to all the fathers out there and say Happy Father's Day! Happy Father's Day to all those men out there raising their children. To all those single father's out there doing it on their own. Happy Father's day to the men who are raising another man's children. And Happy Father's day to the man whose children are all grown, cause we know being a father never stops. Thank you all for all you do.
*Also, I just want to give a special shout out to my personal love, the father of my children. Joseph, just so you know, you are an amazing father and husband. Words cannot completely describe everything that you mean to me and the kids. We love you more than you will ever know.

*ETA.


with much love and happiness,

~j

No comments:

Post a Comment