Saturday, June 6, 2009

548 days

My boy turns 18 months old this month, so I thought it would be fitting to get some nice pictures of him to commemorate the occasion. I also figured why not get some with the girls too since I still don't have a shot of all 3 of them that I am in love with. Well, getting the pictures like I envisioned was definitely easier said than done. With the boy being mobile, it was like trying to get a picture of leaves in the wind. You see them, and they are so pretty, but every time you stop to compose a shot, and snap the pic the darn things move. Again. I am telling you for about an hour I worked my tail off trying to get this boy to look at the camera. I did get some that I like, but nothing like I thought. Oh well, I guess I need to be thankful that I got any at all. I mean I can always try again tomorrow. Actually not this tomorrow, as in June 7, 2009, cause my man and I are heading out to Las Vegas tomorrow. Yes folk, you heard me right. My hubby and I are taking a much needed vacation with just the two of us starting tomorrow. This is the first anti-kid vacation we have had since any of them jokers have been born. I am so excited!!!! We will be gone for four days, which is just enough because I do actually love my kids and they will be missed. I will definitely keep you posted on our trip. As for now though here are the pics from today's impromptu photo shoot.

Be blessed!

{j}

No comments:

Post a Comment