Friday, September 26, 2008

Sleepin with my Art

Oh man! So yeah, it's been a minute since I have written. Yes, I have been away from my blog, but never too far from my camera. I have actually been working on my art series. I am putting together some pictures that can be purchased for fine art, I am also selling note cards, and trying to get together some pieces for an up coming jazz and poetry event at my church. All this, while trying to raise my offspring to follow The Father. So to say that I have been busy is an understatement.


What I did want to mention though was that all of the pictures you see on this blog (as long as they don't have an identifiable person in them) are available for purchase. I will try and label them as art, with a quick link on the side, but sometimes I forget. Just contact me and we can discuss the details, sizing, pricing, format. Most of them can be printed pretty large, I can also do note cards, postcards and canvases. Just let me know what you would like.


Here are a few pieces I have been working on....





There are more pieces coming. I will most definitely keep you updated.

~peace

j

No comments:

Post a Comment