Tuesday, March 4, 2008

When is summer coming?

We had the craziest weekend here in Colorado. On Saturday the weather was just beautiful. It was....84 degrees....cumulus clouds....., no really, it wasn't quite that hot. But it was nice, at least 65. As my brother-in-law kept saying, it was "bar-b-que" weather. You did not even need a jacket. You should have seen all the people out and about. After a sucky cold, never ending winter, this day seemed to be the answer to everyone's prayers.
And then (que the music** dun, dun, dunnn) there was Sunday. We woke up to almost blizzard conditions. There was a little snow on the ground, but what put the icing on the cake was the fact that it was windy. The wind was blowing the snow sideways and causing what was on the roads to ice over. It was truly ridiculous! But that is Colorado for you. One day sunny, the next day snowy. And I guess that is why so many people love it. Some days I have my doubts. Do you? Tell me where you live and why you love it, and if you don't why you hate it. I am in the market for a change, I just don't know when or where. And hey! who knows you may just seem me and my crew in your neighborhood if the temperature is right. ; )

much love,

j

No comments:

Post a Comment