Thursday, March 6, 2008

2009 Senior Rep

Calling all seniors! Calling all seniors!
The 2007-2008 school year is fast approaching it's end. Spring break is in a few weeks. Then it will be summertime! Yaaaay!! So right now j'marie photography is looking for it's 2008-2009 high school senior representative. What does a senior rep do you may ask. Well they are given the hard task of being in tons of beautiful pictures, and sharing those pictures with their friends. Yep, you heard me right, showin' off yo fine self for me and all your friends is the hardest thing I am going to ask you to do. Of course there are other benefits for the '09 rep as well* I will let you know more on that to soon*. But as for now, if you are interested in applying to be my senior rep for 2009 shoot me an email at j_renville_@msn.com . Ahite? Ahite!
Now here are a few photos from a senior session I did last year.



Until next time.

~ j



No comments:

Post a Comment