Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Slump...119-120/365

Ok, I'm gonna be real honest right now...Right now I feel like I am in a picture taking slump. I kinda feel like this 365 is my job. Like I am losing the desire to take pictures. I will go all day sometimes and not even pick up my camera, and then try and rush at the end of the day to get one in for 365. Then I will be mad cause I don't even like the picture that I didn't really put any thought into and rushed to take. Now, tell me, doesn't that seem silly. And then, it takes me like a whole week (or two) just to post stuff up. Sometimes I just want to give up. I don't want to do it anymore. Not just this project, but take pictures at all anymore. I feel like I could just walk away and it wouldn't even matter...

I need some inspiration people. I need it to feel special again. I don't know if it is because I don't have time to focus on myself and the things that I like or what. But by the time I settle down in the evening and get a minute to think I am so exhausted that I usually just fall straight to sleep.

Is this just me or do we all go thru some kind of slump in anything we do?? I don't know...


I'm gonna keep on pushing though. Forgive me, if it gets boring, or slow or indifferent, but just know that I am keeping my word...


j

No comments:

Post a Comment