Monday, February 7, 2011

Love+Basketball 365

There is something that comes out in us parents when our child is playing a sport. You can be the most quietest, non-competitive, demure mother on the planet when it comes to other kid's games, but let my baby get to playin', then all bets are off. Now, I did not turn into that parent that gets ejected from a 7 year old's 30 minutes tops basketball game, but I definitely let my babies know I was there. ;) The girls had their first game this last Saturday, and I had alot of fun. O, and I think they did too. haha. Olivia scored a basket, and Sid was a defense queen. My girls were ON IT!! Ok, ok, I may be just a bit partial, but hey "it's like that, and that's the way it is, huh."


And here is a little bit of cupcake love to keep you going...

I can almost taste the sprinkles.
~j

No comments:

Post a Comment