Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Holidaze

Halloween came in a lovely whirlwind. It is just the beginning of what I like to call the Holidaze.



My own personal little pirate. Argggh!! May-te



The angel (with white face paint, who did not really need white face paint, but wanted it because her sister had it), and the (budget friendly) bride of Frankenstein.



My sister and her family. Collectively they represent the wizard of oz.





My nephew, the nerd.



But, it's already time to move on. Next is Thanksgiving then there's Christmas. I don't know if it is just me, or if everyone gets a little overwhelmed at this time of year?? The Holidaze always seem to go by in a blur for me because in the midst of the daze I have many of family birthdays peppered in between. This time though, I think I am ready. I am going to tackle this holiday season con much gusto! Let just hope the season doesn't tackle me back!


Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
-- Hamilton Wright Mabie

Even though it makes me a little crazy, I love it anyway.

Much love,
*j

No comments:

Post a Comment