Monday, November 15, 2010

9 & 7

Last week, both of my girls celebrated their birthdays, and as you may have guessed by this post's title one turned 9 years old and the other turned 7.







We had their birthday party together and it was outside at the park. Yes! You heard me correct (Colorado readers) for the first time in the girls' birthday history we had their birthday party outside. We were in sunny California and loving it. Of course we missed a few key people (Mela, Nana, Papa, Auntie j, Keli, and Aunty H), but for a few hours the playground was ours for the taking.






























The theme of the party was gumball, and I think by the time the party was over all of our guests were gumballed out. We had a gumball cake, we had gumball favors, we had gumball games. Seriously, the gumball situation was out of control. But hey, I loved every minute of it, and I hope my girls did too.















Cause everything I do (well not everything, wink, wink) is usually just for you two. Love u more than rainbows and ponies!



Love~mom

No comments:

Post a Comment