Wednesday, December 9, 2009

California Love pt. 2



This is my cousin Marjar and her family. We took a few pics around the block so that they could have something beautiful to stick in their Christmas card too. ; ) Of course with a little one like this, Christmas or not, your cards will always turn out beautiful!







I just love the way their pics came out. I think the last one is my favorite. It is just perfect. It makes me want one of my own family for Christmas. Yeah, yeah I know, I said I was going to get one done this year, but daaadgum it seems like it is getting harder and harder, and Christmas is getting closer and closer. However! I did make myself a promise, so even if those pictures of my family don't make it into any Christmas cards, I shall...I repeat...I shall take my family's Christmas picture!
Marjar, I miss you guys too much. I can't wait until we can get together again. Luv you.
♥ j

No comments:

Post a Comment