Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jazzy B

This one is gonna be a star....I can tell. She is a little funky, yet cute. She has her own style goin' on and doesn't care whose lookin'. I had a wonderful time shooting Jasmine today. She came over with her mom (who just happens to be one of my best friends) because she needed some head shots and a body shot for a casting call she was going to. Although the time we spent together was short, it was well worth it, her pictures came out great.




Whenever you are in need of professional pictures and your local JC Penney just won't do, don't hesitate to call me. I will be more than happy to personalize your photographic experience, because after all, j'marie photography is in the business of making people look good.
As for Jazzy B, I can't wait to take her pictures again. Hopefully she won't forget me when she blows up into a star, and I will be blessed once more with the opportunity to take her photos. ; )
Love, Peace, and Hairgrease
~j

No comments:

Post a Comment