Friday, March 13, 2009

The First Cut.

Yes, we finally did it. We cut the boy's hair. I don't think I was really that ready for it. I thought I was. I hyped myself up, looked at all the ways it was unmanagable normally, and dreamed of all the ways it was going to look afterward. But when it came down to it and daddy started to actually cut it, I wigged out just a little. I tried my hardest not to cry in the shop. I was upset. It did not come out like I had imagined. I don't even think he looks like the same kid. He looks older now, not like my little baby anymore. I know it will grow back, and yeah it is not in his eyes anymore, and actually....four days in, I am loving it a little bit more. But like I said before, I don't think I was really all that ready.

Before

After




I know, I know, I am being a little dramatic, but hey this is my little boy, and this was his first cut. I am allowed to be a little dramatic... right?
Much love,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment