Friday, May 9, 2008

Da Shop

Sometimes I feel like I get so caught up in building my business that I forget what I started for in the first place. I want it all to be so perfect, and I want it all to be grand right now. Well, it's because of these feelings that I have decided to take on some personal projects.

I want to remember why I love photography. I want to tell stories with pictures. I want to invoke emotion with a single glance. I want some one to catch their breath after seeing what I see. So in order to do that I need to take a step back for a moment.


Da Shop is one of my personal projects that I began earlier this year. I love it when there is no pressure to hurry up and make sure everything is right, I just take my time and do what I do. These are from about a month ago when the family and I went to vist my husband at work.


Tools of the trade


Sid-a-lid after getting her hair done.

I have other things that I am trying to do personally, so occasionally I will post some of those just to let you know what I am doing. Have a blessed day.

~Peace

j

1 comment:

  1. I love the one after Sydney got her hair done, but I think you should have titled it "Sid-a-Lid after getting her hair did!" hee hee!

    ReplyDelete