Monday, January 30, 2012

Our Anniversay...

This was a pic I took last year on Joe and I's (not sure if that is proper english) anniversary. We celebrated 11 years of marriage. You know it's funny, when you meet and fall in love and first get married you feel like you know everything there is to know about this person and you love every bit of them and you could never love them anymore than you love them right in that moment. But to be honest, I love Joe even more now than I ever did then. I mean there are times when I may not 'like' him (lol, and I know he could say the same for me), but one thing is for sure, no matter what, I will always, always love him. Just like I have said in the past, marriage is work, it is a daily grind for real, and I know that as long as I have breath this is one job I will never quit. We have literally grown up together and I wouldn't choose anyone else to go the rest of the way with. I love you man...

Love,

jaime





No comments:

Post a Comment