Monday, June 13, 2011

Time...145/365

As I look at this picture I am reminded of time, how fast it goes, how it can't be taken back, and how precious it really is. Taking pictures is a way to record life. A way to capture innocence in it's purest form forever. I love this picture. I love the way these girls have their whole futures ahead of them. I am just so thankful that I had enough sense to capture it, so that many years from now when my girls have grown into women and they aren't necessarily my "babies" anymore I will be able to look back and remember this day for exactly what it was. A moment in time.




I love u girls!!

♥,
mama

p.s. One more thing about when I look at this picture...it kinda looks typical. Typical in that big sister is having fun with her friends, while little sister was forced suilkily into the picture. haha. I love it! Memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment