Monday, January 4, 2010

{Natalie + Tyler}

Happy New Year everyone!!! I've decided to start this new year off with awesome photos of my awesome sister and my awesome niece. (I know, too much use of awesome. But hey, enjoy this awesome post and have a totally awesome day!.... Ha! Had to thow those in there) Anywhoo....

Natalie is the bomb older sister. To this day, I can talk to her about anything, she keeps it 100 with me and I definitely keep it 100 with her. (I am not sure if you know this Tyler, but your mom is so cool.) I don't call her as much as I should, but I know she is always just a phones reach away when ever I need her. When we went to California last November for Thanksgiving I asked Nat and Tyler if they would mind if I took their pictures while I worked on building my portfolio. They were so excited that I had asked, and couldn't wait to be my models for the day. We had so much fun together, these two were just perfect for what I was trying to do. Not only did I come away with some beautiful pictures, but I also got some much needed QT with my older sis and niece.












My fav of the day...








This is how the day really went...



Man, you guys know what you do to me. I love you so much, you make my heart sing. I simply cannot wait until me and the fam are closer, so we can make our bond that much stronger. Because honestly Nat, my kids need to know what an awesome Aunty they have in you.
Love you....

j

No comments:

Post a Comment