Friday, September 4, 2009

My First {Aaron-Senior '09}

I have to be honest. I was a little nervous in getting ready to take pictures for Aaron. He is actually the first senior guy I have taken pictures for. His mom is a friend of mine, so that helped. But really I was kinda scared. I mean with girls you can do all the cute poses, and the cute flowery backgrounds, and put flowers in their hair and it comes out pretty. But with dudes, none of that was going to work. Girls like being in front of the camera, feeling like they could be America's next top model, for them it comes easy. But in dealing with guys in general (some of them) could take or leave fancy pictures. So when it came time to take Aaron' s pics, as I said, I was a little nervous. But, you know, nervousness can some times breed greatness. Now, I am not proclaiming to be "the greatest", we will leave that to Mohammad Ali, however I do think I delivered.







Aaron, I hope you love your pictures as much as I do. I had a fun time hanging with you. Thanks for being my first. ;)
love+peace

j

No comments:

Post a Comment