Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We're Back.

Hey Hey Hey! We are back from the land of eternal sunshine, and let me tell you we had a blast! We had SO much fun, I almost did not want to come home. The weather was off the chain, 80+ degrees the whole time we were there. We got a much needed dose of family love, the kids got to play with cousins they did not even know they had, and I got to see cousins I hadn't seen in almost 2 years. I have tons of pictures to go through, and as soon as I am done sifting through them I will post them up that way you can enjoy the LBC through my eyes.

For now though I will put up some pictures I took from a mini photo shoot I got to participate in for "America's Next Top mini Model**".

Look, I told this girl to work it, give me some attitude...
and that is exactly what she did...

I put these pictures up, not just becasuse they are cute, but also as an example for your own photoshoot. Your pictures will only come out good if you relax in front of the camera and let your inner personality shine through. I can't make miracles happen, but I can take what you got and help you floss it...These were done low budget, on a dime in the middle of the afternoon, with nothing but a fancy hat, fancy shoes, and definitely a fancy attitude. Now if this lil' mama can work it, I KNOW you can. (BTW. This one is my favorite)




So the next time you are in front of my camera, or any other camera for that matter, pop your colla, and show me what your workin wit!


Much love,


~j


**There is no real "America's Next Top mini Model" program. That is just something I completely made up for this blog post. ***No animals were harmed during this photoshoot.


j

No comments:

Post a Comment