Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I know this is a bit late, but I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Mine was blessed. We spent the entire day at home with our little family unit, and it was wonderful. I cooked (with a little help from Joe) and everything turned out great.
Next is the the New Year. I am so excited because I have this "old school" party to go to. I am going to go with the 80's for my old school attire. There will be prizes for the best dressed. You know I am trying to win that! There will also be a prize for the best old school dance. I don't know what I am going to do there.... my mom suggested the hustle...I am not even sure I know how to do that properly. I am open though, so if you have any suggestions leave me a comment. I will definitely have to post pics of the party. I have a feeling it is going to be off the chain!! I am not sure if I will put myself up, we will see. Anyway, I hope you all have a good new years eve. Be safe, and I will holla at you soon.

Peace.
j

No comments:

Post a Comment