Sunday, August 17, 2008

Positive K

Man! I have so many pictures from my Denver trip, it is taking me a while to get through them. It seems like I never have enough time to get all the things I have planned for the day done... let alone pictures. HOWEVER, a little birdie told me my cousin has been waiting to see her pictures. So BAM! Here they are. This is Keli, she is a senior this year, and I can't.believe. it. My how this girl has grown. I love her soooo much, she has turned out to be quite the young lady, and I am so proud of her. I did not officially take her senior portraits, just a few around the block, but you can bet your bottom dollar that I will drive out to Denver any time she is ready. Any Time. SO Keli call me. Love u.



*j



ps. girl you better be thinking of what you are gonna do... cause I will be expecting an answer when I come back out in October.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment